SUMMER CAMP 2018
FAITH, FUN, FELLOWSHIP, FRIENDSHIP
Camps are by the Fall 2018 Grade
“I really loved being there for the first time. It was one of the best camps I’ve ever been to. I can’t wait to go again and I really loved worship. That was the most fun thing. I really loved to sing and hear the different stories and learn about God. I also enjoyed our small groups they were fun and meeting new friends. Can’t wait to be there next year. Scholarship Camper
FUN Activities! Worship, Bible Studies, Water Slide, Archery, Giant Tube Slide, Swimming, Jumping Pillow, Hiking
- Sponsored by the Northwest Texas Methodist Conference – Grades 4th – 12th.
- Most camps start on Monday and end on Friday
- Invite your Friends and Family
- Click here to view our Photo Gallery. Click here for videos. Click here for testimonies.
- Scholarships may be available based on need
- Don’t forget to take home a Ceta Canyon Souvenir – available in our Gift Shop. Hats, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Waterbottles, Stuffed Animals and more
Registration available soon.
*Lil Ceta Camps are 3 days and 2 nights. Sponsored by Ceta Canyon