SAVE THE DATE
Lubbock Area Friends of Ceta Dinner
Thursday, April 27, 2017
6:30 p.m. Appetizers, 7:00 Dinner
St. Luke’s UMC – Southwest, 5805 98th St., Lubbock, TX
Please RSVP by April 20th to Kathy@cetacanyon.org
“I really loved being there for the first time. It was one of the best camps I’ve ever been to. I can’t wait to go again and I really loved worship. That was the most fun thing. I really loved to sing and hear the different stories and learn about God. I also enjoyed our small groups they were fun and meeting new friends. Can’t wait to be there next year. Scholarship Camper 2016
Greetings from Ceta Canyon Camp and Retreat Center!
In the past many of you and/or your churches have supported our Friends of Ceta Dinner in Amarillo. In 2016, over 107 guests attended the dinner in Lubbock and over $105,000 was raised at this important event.
We hope that you will be able to support our ministry again this year at our Annual Friends of Ceta Dinner on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at St. Luke’s UMC Southwest, Lubbock, TX Appetizers – 6:30 p.m., meal – 7:00 p.m. This is a special time of Testimonies, Food, Prayer, Fellowship and Fun!
Please RSVP to Kathy@cetacanyon.org by Fri. April 21, 2017
How can you help?
1) Table Sponsor -See if your Church, a Member of your church or a Sunday School class can sponsor a Table of Eight for $400 ($50/person)
- Fill the table of 8 with people who have a heart for kids and our special ministry and would be willing to help us with their financial support
2) Sponsors – see if you can identify other individuals or businesses that would be willing to support our Ministry with a Sponsorship gift:
___ Platinum Sponsor $5,000 and above
___ Gold Sponsor $2,500 and above
___ Silver Sponsor $1,000 and above
___ Bronze Sponsor $ 500 and above
___ Individual Sponsor $ 250 and above
___ Seed Sponsor $ 100 and above
The gifts and sponsorships from our Friends of Ceta Dinners, support our Camping Ministry and our total goal for 2017 is $240,000.
3) Promotion – Churches please consider putting this event in your weekly bulletins and newsletters.
4) Testimonies – Identify a youth, teen, or adult who can share how God has worked in life through their experience as a camper at Ceta Canyon and contact us with their information. (We usually have 3-4 testimonies)
5) Prayer – Thank God for our many blessings and pray that God will guide our ministry at Ceta Canyon.
Your support of this special dinner is important and appreciated. On an annual basis, we touch the lives of over 10,000 people from a variety of church camps, youth groups and specialty youth agency camps.
Click here to donate to give an on-line gift to Ceta Canyon. Remember those special family and friends with an honorarium or memorial gift. Also, consider a monthly donation thru your bank to support the ministry of Ceta Canyon.
Thank you for your continued prayers for our ministry!
A Special Place where God is Experienced and Lives are Changed
A United Methodist Ministry
Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center
37201 FM 1721, Happy TX 79042
Join us for Open House
Sunday, April 30th 2-4 p.m.
Sunday, May 21st 2-4 p.m.
Bring your friends and family to Ceta Canyon for an afternoon of FUN and sign up for summer camp!
Please be sure and RSVP to email@example.com 806-488-2268
FREE Food and Activities:
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Cookies
- Giant Tube Slide
- Jumping Pillow
- Gift shop
- Riding the Zip-Line
- Fishing in the pond
- Hiking to the waterfalls
- Touring the facilities
Family Camp – Sept. 2-4, 2017
Quality Family Fellowship and FUN! Great for the whole family!
- Worship – Celebrate our God, Inspirational Family Time
- Giant Double Water Slide
- Jumping Pillow
- Free Time
- Fishing and much more!