feature exciting activities such as, bible studies, worship time, water slide, archery, giant tube slide, fishing, zip line, swimming, jumping pillow, hiking and much more.
- Sponsored by the Northwest Texas Methodist Conference Grades 4th – 12th.
- Most camps start on Monday and end on Friday
- Invite your Friends and Family
- Scholarships may be available based on need
- Don’t forget to take home a Ceta Canyon Souvenir – available in our Gift Shop. Hats, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Water bottles, Stuffed Animals and more.
Got a question?
Sheets, Blanket, or Sleeping Bag, Pillow (Special arrangements can be made ahead of time for linens at an additional cost.) Bible; Shampoo; Towel; Washcloth; Soap; Deodorant; Toothbrush; and other Toiletries; Sun Screen; Insect Repellent; Pen; Paper; Closed Toe Shoes for Camp Activities; appropriate clothing for warm days and cool nights; Flashlight; Water Bottle.
While camps are going on in the summer we have a paramedic that will hold and administer any medications.
Volleyball, basketball, 9 square in the air, foosball, gagaball, sand volleyball, giant tube slide, frisbee golf, jumping pillow, archery, catch and release fishing, hiking to the falls and in the summer we have a double water slide and swimming pool. We also have a challenge course with high ropes with a zip line and low ropes for team building.
The food is fabulous. We have a great cook with a variety on the menu. We also have gluten-free/vegetarian/dairy-free/nut-free options available as well.