2,500 campers used the camp. A dormitory was sponsored by the young people of the Conference, and propane was installed in the dining hall. Also, the Trustees requested $2,000 in apportionments to assist in the liquidation of indebtedness and improvements for the year. At that time there was a nine hole golf course here with no fairways, 9 sand greens, and a very rough rough. A concrete swimming pool and telephone lines came in 1940.