Skip to main content


In 1925 Northwest Texas Conference bought 316 acres of this canyon. Improvements came slowly. The tabernacle was built in 1928 through the generosity of the Women’s Missionary Conference. An earthen dam and a natural spring made the first swimming pool. The first brochure was available for Mrs. Delaney’s Girl’s Camp titled, “Jubilee Summer Conference with the Young Peoples.”