The design of Ceta Canyon allows it to be the perfect place for just about any group and any outing. Open year-round, with quality Lodging, Dining, Meeting and Recreational Facilities. Located on over 400 acres of God’s beautiful scenery. All lodging facilities have individual showers and restrooms located in each living space. Each lodging facility has air conditioning and heating.
Make your reservation today! ** NEW ** reduced price structure starting at $20 per night. Please contact us for more information. Schedule a tour today to view our facilities.
On-line Group Survey.
Click here for On-line Group Survey. We value your feedback.
|Garrison Retreat Lodge 20 deluxe style rooms with private bathrooms with newly remodeled tile/marble showers, 4 bunkbeds (1 full size); 3 meeting rooms (1 large, 2 medium which can be combined into 1); a foyer w/ coffee bar, sink, ice machine, microwave, & refrigerator; a VIP apartment suite.|
|Ceta Lodge 20 select style rooms with private bathrooms, 2 bunk beds in each room (1 full size bed); a large meeting room w/ fireplace; kitchen area w/ coffee bar, ice machine, microwave & refrigerator.|
|Cline Lodge 6 deluxe style rooms with private bathrooms, sleeping up to 6- three bunkbeds per room; a meeting room & lounge area; a kitchenette with coffeemaker, mircowave & refrigerator; located on our Glen campus.|
|Trust Cabins Four dormitory style cabins that sleep 32 per cabin. There are four private bathrooms per cabin and 4 bunkbeds in each room (1 full size). There is a central meeting area located among the buildings. Construction is underway with new walkways and decking.|
|Laity Cottage Cottage style lodging with four rooms. Laity Cottage will sleep 36. There are two rooms that sleep up to eight and two rooms that sleep up to ten. All rooms have twin sized bunk beds. Each room has one private bathroom and shower in it.|
|Deer & PorcupineSmall 1 room cabins w/ private bathrooms, sleeping up to 6; located on our Glen campus.|
|Badger, Bobcat, Possum, RacoonDormitory style cabins. Sleeps 32 per cabin.|
Meeting Places and Facilities
Dining Hall Click to see photos
Don’t miss out on a meal at Ceta Canyon. Let us do the cooking for you. Our cooks are the best, and will serve you with Christian Hospitality. Start your day with a breakfast of hearty and healthy options. A typical meal at Ceta Canyon consists of anything from catfish and chicken strips with soup, beans, corn fritter, coleslaw and cherry crisp dessert to grilled hamburgers with all the toppings and fresh baked cookies right out of the oven. A full salad bar is available with each meal. Tea, water, assorted juices, and hot beverages are available at meal times. Air-conditioned building that can accomodate up to 600 people. It can be divided into five(5) rooms or open into one (1) large area.
*Meal service is provided when 20 or more people are in camp.
* Meals are served Buffett style at 8:00, 12:30 and 6:00 (different meal times and styles can be considered upon request)
* We must have an accurate meal count at least 1 week before the arrival of your group to insure enough time for ordering food.
Snacks Available: Must be scheduled in advance:
- Snack Trays – vegetable, fruit, cookie, or cheese and crackers
- Beverages (other than meal time)
- Barbeque Grill – call for usage details
|Tabernacle Auditorium NEW Air Conditioning/Heating. Seats over 600 w/ pew style seating, large stage, large screen projection, and sound booth.|
|Tabernacle Meeting RoomsThere are 5 meeting rooms which can seat anywhere from 20 to 60 people. 2 upstairs rooms have carpeting.|
|Garrison Trotter Room50’x50′ carpeted room, vaulted ceiling, in-house sound system; access to commons area which has restrooms, 24 hr. coffee/hot water machine, refrigerator, ice machine, microwave, and sink.|
|Garrison Meeting Room(s)Two 17’x25′ carpeted rooms with retractable wall between rooms, with access to commons area.|
|Wesley Center 45’x58′ room which can be divided into as many as 2 separate areas. Next to the activity area.|
|Peacock Hall Great looking building with 14’x17′ stage. Can hold up to 150. Located on Glen Campus. No bathrooms in the building.|
|Fireside RoomCan hold up to 150; has fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, and sink; located on Glen Campus.|
Other Areas in Camp Include:
- Outdoor Prayer Garden
- Hegi Prayer Chapel
- Covered Picnic Pavillion
- Open Tabernacle
- Activity Center
- Gift Shop
- New Outdoor Learning & Nature Center Facility coming Fall 2018
- Double Water Slide
- Giant Tube Slide.
- Giant 2500 square foot Jumping Pillow. Fun for ALL Ages!
- Challenge Course – Low Ropes Team Building and High Ropes – Zip Line/Climbing Wall
- Fishing Pond- Catch and Release. Dock shade cover, benches and shade arbors
- Scenic Canyon Hikes
- Beautiful Waterfall
- Swimming Pool
- Covered Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Sand Volleyball
Click here for more program/activity information
We are excited that you are visiting Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center! We hope you have a great experience!
- What do I bring? Sheets, Blanket, or Sleeping Bag, Pillow (Special arrangements can be made ahead of time for linens at an additional cost.)
- Bible; Shampoo; Towel; Washcloth; Soap; Deodorant; Toothbrush; and other Toiletries; Sun Screen; Insect Repellent; Pen; Paper; Closed Toe Shoes for Camp Activities; appropriate clothing for warm days and cool nights; Flashlight; Water Bottle.
- Will I have cell phone reception? Cell phones do NOT work at Ceta Canyon! If there is a need to use a landline right away please locate a Ceta Canyon staff member so that they can take you to a landline phone. Otherwise you can drive up out of the canyon to the driveway with the bronze horse to receive cell reception.
Our staff are always on-call, in case you need assistance at your event. There are callboxes located throughout camp.
Please check with your Group Leaders for questions you might need for your event.
Ceta Canyon Brochure